Changelog - v2.4.6
Markdown support, community chatbots, source formatting, and more.Last edited: 9/27/2023
We believe in creating a tool that speaks for itself, powered and shaped by your support and feedback. So please don't hesitate to reach out to us with your thoughts and suggestions.
- Convert to Chatbot: Added a new Convert to Chatbot action to the documents page. This action will convert your document into a chatbot, allowing you to start conversing with your chatbot in a single click.
- Markdown Support: You can now upload .md files as documents.
- Community Chatbots: Community chatbots will now display on your Chatbots page as a tab.
- Chatbot Question Limits: You can now set a limit to the number of questions a chatbot can be asked in a month. This is useful for chatbots that are meant to be made public.
- Better Answers: Slightly changed our prompt to provide better answers and less "I don't know" responses.
- Source Formatting: Improved how the content of citations look in chatbot answers.
- Copying Answers with Citations: When you copy an answer with citations, the citations will now be copied as well.
- Faster Loading: We've made some improvements to the loading speed of the app.
- Mobile: Fixed an issue where the chatbot answers overflowed the screen on mobile devices.
- Chatbot Avatars: Fixed an issue where the chatbot avatars were not being displayed.
- Page Transition Effect: We've noticed some of you have been experiencing crashes during page transition effects. As much as we love creating a smooth UI experience for you, we've decided to remove the page transition effect to prioritize stability.
- Fixed several other bugs and issues.