Changelog - v2.3.0
New document types, faster chat response times, and better document processing.Last edited: 9/1/2023
From now on, we will release changelogs about what we've been up to lately. We're working hard to improve DocuChat every single day. And we want you to be timely informed about changes. Here is what's changed in this version.
- New document types: We've added audio, video, and Excel files. We also now support websites, so that you can add a wep page along with its sub-pages. We've unfortunately deleted YouTube video support until we fix issues with the YouTube API.
- Faster chat response times: You should notice a significant improvement in the response times of chatbots (streaming starts around 1-2 seconds as opposed to 6-7 seconds).
- Better document processing: We now analyze your documents faster and more accurately. You should notice an improvement in chat response quality.
- Chatbot answer failures: We've fixed two bugs that caused chatbots to sometimes fail to answer questions.
- Sign in issues: We've fixed a bug that caused some users to get stuck in sign in page after entering their credentials.