Changelog - v2.5.9
Analytics, chat widget, better web page crawler and language Consistency.Last edited: 12/12/2023
We believe in creating a tool that speaks for itself, powered and shaped by your support and feedback. So please don't hesitate to reach out to us with your thoughts and suggestions.
This is an interim release, which means that we're working on a bigger release that will be rolled out in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for more updates!
- Analytics: This has been one of the most requested features, and we're happy to announce that it's finally here! You can now view analytics for your chatbot, including the number of users, messages, and more. You can also view analytics data for your chatbots and export them in CSV for further analysis.
- Chat Widget: You can now embed chatbots on your website as a chat widget (as a chat bubble). Just enable embed option for your chatbot and copy an paste the script tag on your website.
- Language Consistency: We've noticed chatbots have been using inconsistent language in their responses lately. This has long been an issue with GPT models, but we think we've finally found a lasting solution: There is now a pre-processing step where we identify the language of the question and remind the model to use the same language in its response.
- Web Page Loader: We know our web page loader has not been the best. We've been testing a new loader and will roll that out soon. Meanwhile, we've made some improvements to the existing loader to make it more consistent and reliable.
- Fixed several bugs and issues.